Pirate Day 5K at Gulf Beach
CLICK THE PIRATE TO REGISTER NOW!
Our 6th Running of the 5K at Gulf Beach has found a home in Pirate Day weekend!
The 5K starts and finishes at the Gulf Beach Recreation Area. Runners and Walkers of all ages and abilities are welcome.
Registration is $25, increases to $30 on March 5 and $35 on race day.
• Entrants receive a Short Sleeve race shirt.
• Exact timing using “transponder on the bib” for Net time and Gun time. You will receive a "Race Receipt when you finish with all of your stats and see if you won an award
• Custom Pint Pilsners Awards for overall top 3 men and women as well as top 3 men and women in all 10-year age groups.
• Post-race food: Bagels and Bananas
• REAL BATHROOMS
• The race will start PROMPTLY at 8am!
WE WILL HAVE A WATER STATION AT THE HALF WAY POINT.
Race Day packet pick-up will be at the race start/finish from 7:00am-7:45am: Gulf Beach Recreation Area 550 Gulf St. Milford, CT. 06460. Make sure you arrive with PLENTY of time to park, get your bib and shirt. The race will start at 8:00am promptly.
7:00am: Packet pick-up Starts
7:45am: Packet Pickup Closes
8:00am: Race Starts
8:15am: First finishers
9:15am: Final finishers
9:30pm: Clean up and Race Venue Closed
*This 5K is Race 2 of 3 in the Shoreline Sharks 5K Streaker Series. All who finish The Hamden Hills 5K on 5/26, The Pirate Day 5K at Gulf Beach on 6/9 and the Savin Rock 5K on 7/15 will receive a FREE Custom Long Sleeve Tech Shirt!
From the South: Take RT 95N to Exit 39A. Go Right off Exit and bare LEFT on CHERRY St. Follow Cherry about a mile to Gulf St. Take a LEFT on Gulf Street and follow to Gulf Beach.
From the North: Take 95S to Exit 39A. Exit will merge you onto RT 1. Bare left at the fork to Cherry St. Follow Cherry Street about a mile to Gulf St. Take a LEFT on Gulf St and follow to Gulf Beach.
Parking is allowed in ALL lots, including the residents only lots. Addition parking can be found on side streets within ¼ of a mile.