2021 Shoreline Sharks Race Safety Guidelines
- All State and City safety guidelines that are in place at the time of the race will be strictly adhered to.
- Race day health: Participants and volunteers must stay home if they are sick or have flu-like symptoms.
- NO race day registration is available.
- Race support crew and volunteers will all be masked and wearing gloves.
- NO baggage claim.
- Masks are required at all times: Participants will have masks on at all times while not running. Runners will start masked and they may remove once socially distant in the race and while drinking. Finishers will re-mask not be allowed to linger and will be encouraged to leave soon after they finish.
- Rolling Start: Participants will line up, masked and distanced, based on their estimated pace time.
- Post Race: Participants will bring their own water and/or food and leave after they finish. We will NOT be serving food or water at the finish area.
We will have bottled water for emergencies.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: at the Start/Finish and the Aid Stations.
- Results: available in real time on the Second Wind website. No results printed.
- Awards: Contactless Awards given out individually and socially distant as finishers discover they are top 3 via the website. Grab and go from the award table.