Savin Rock Half Marathon & 5K
March 22, 2014
4th Annual Savin Rock Half Marathon & 5K
(Registration, Packet Pick-Up, Start, Finish, EVERYTHING is at the Savin Rock Conference Center)
From 2004-2010 years this race was run as The Shoreline Sharks Half Marathon. The race was renamed in 2011, honoring the great venue that we have. Since 2011 this race is open to ALL! This is just too good to keep to ourselves! Roads will be closed and The Savin Rock Conference Center is open for registration, bathrooms (plus porto-lets), awards, food, etc. The course consists of 4 miles flat (2 along the beach) followed by 5 miles of rolling hills and finishes with 4 miles flat (3 along the beach.) This is the most beautiful race in Connecticut.
- Aid stations every 2 miles stocked with Poland Spring Water, Gatorade Endurance and GU (2.5, 4.5, 6.5, 8.5 & 10.5)
- Custom Finisher Medals for Half Marathon Finishers
- Hot and Delicious Post Race Food Sponsored by Olive Garden
- Custom Race Shirts
- Great Goodie Bags
- Transponder Timing ON THE BIB. The newest and best technology
- Custom Awards for the Top 3 overall and in every 10 year division
- Time Limit for the Half Marathon in 3:30 (16 minute per mile pace)
- This race is perfectly timed within your running season!
DAY BEFORE PACKET PICK-UP AT THE SAVIN ROCK CONFERENCE CENTER FROM 3:30PM-6:30PM!
The Half Marathon Starts at 8am
The 5K begins at 8:15am
Click to download and print a mail-in registration form: savinflyer2014